SNAPSHOTS

Saturday, 2 April 2016

IMG_4722


GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK

Happy saturday you beautiful humans!
I hope you've had a wonderful weekend so far and you've managed to take at least some time out for yourself. 
This morning, I decided to take some time off for myself. I took a moment to think about what it is I have on and if it can wait until next week. And it can! No sales to post, no texts to write, no jobs to accomplish. 
In a world with so much stress and pressure it's so damn important to take some time off. Remember that when you're inside a big bubble of anxiety. Take a deep breath and remember the feeling when everything's done, it's so damn helpful!

So spring arrived, sunshine's here and everyone looks happy-happy-happy. I enjoyed the afternoon on my bike, earned some freckles and was thinking about the next day. Tomorrow my family and I will celebrate someone's birthday in a town I've never visited before. 

And while I'm packing my bag for the next day, I'm listening to so much talent I've discovered recently. Have a listen.



IMG_4761

IMG_4749



IMG_4751

IMG_4735

No comments :

Post a Comment