MANDALA

Monday, 22 February 2016

IMG_3527


MADEKIND Cardigan, Friendship Bracelet
ASOS Headpiece
ZARA Shirt
FLEAMARKET Necklaces


There's nothing more relaxing than playing with henna and painting yourself a new temporary tattoo. Well, your hand will hurt after a while because painting takes its time and it's also very exhausting. Everytime I grab my henna paste I can't stop after the first "work of art". I have to create a second and third one. So, this time I started with my hand and a mandala. After that I passed on to a compass on my forearm. Well let me say, it wasn't very successful. I found the original on Pinterest and it looks much better. Haha. The third try isn't mentionable. It's just an arrow and I really made a pig's ear out of it. Yay.



IMG_3494
IMG_3579
IMG_3556

No comments :

Post a Comment